Oskar Blues Ski (Don’t Trip) Trip Sweepstakes Official Rules
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The winner of the Oskar Blues Ski (Don’t Trip) Trip Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will receive a trip for the winner and one (1) verified guest to Steamboat Springs, CO, includes 3-night hotel stay (location and dates to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion) and transportation. Actual prize may differ from images of same in sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor disclaims any liability in conjunction therewith). (ARV: $2,500.00). (“Prize”). The Prize does not include any alcohol. All expenses, and other costs not expressly stated in the prize package description are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner should seek advice from winner’s tax advisor as to the taxability of any prize.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO, GEORGIA, INDIANA, MARYLAND, MISSOURI, NEW JERSY, PENNSYLVANIA AND TENNESSEE WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTICTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am (PT) on December 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) on January 31, 2022. No purchase is necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. For official rules, how to enter, and prize description, please visit hp2win.com/OBSKI/.
Sponsor: CANarchy Craft Brewery Collective, LLC d/b/a Oskar Blues Brewery
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered and open only to legal residents of CO, GA, IN, MD, MO, NJ, PA, and TN who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited. Employees of Oskar Blues Brewery (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. By entering this Sweepstakes, you verify that you are over 21. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to verify your age.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 a.m. (PT) on 12/1/2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) 1/31/2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) way to enter this Sweepstakes. Access the Sweepstakes application by visiting https://hp2win.com/OBSKIOL/ or scanning the Sweepstakes QR Code® and following the online instructions to complete and submit the on-line entry form with all required information to receive one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes (“Entry Method”). The entry form may require entrant information, including name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and street address. A completed entry via the Entry Method shall be referred to herein as the “Entry” or the “Submission.” Incomplete entry forms will not constitute an Entry or Submission.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. If you choose to enter the Sweepstakes by using a mobile device: Message and data rates apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering the Sweepstakes via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
An entrant’s email address must be able to receive messages from Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole and absolute discretion, entries made through email accounts that are used to perpetuate, solicit, or encourage fraud, unlawful activity, sexual activity, harassment, or spam or submit multiple Entries in excess of the Entry limitation. Sponsor discourages participants from creating multiple email accounts to submit multiple Entries, and any participant doing so will have all of his or her Entries disqualified.
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Only one (1) entry per person per day (12:00:01 a.m. [ET] until 11:59:59 p.m. [ET]), during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from this Sweepstakes and any future Sweepstakes that Sponsor may offer any Entrant who submits more than one entry, per day. Sponsor reserves the right to resolve any dispute about the identity of the entrant in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or Entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, late, or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction, or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on or about 2/1/2022, from all eligible entries received, to select ONE (1) Prize winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Prize. The potential winner will be contacted by phone or email approximately 1 to 10 business days after the drawing. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential prize winner and guest will be required to complete, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability within THREE (3) business days. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner; (b) a potential winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above-described Affidavit; or (c) a potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result, and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If a winner(s) for the prize cannot be confirmed by 2/28/2022, then the prize will not be awarded. For the identity of the winner, mail a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: OBSKIOL WINNER LIST, P. O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067 postmarked by 3/31/2022.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize. In no event will more than one prize be awarded.
- GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, hometown, and/or biographical information in any and all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification, or approval.
- INTERVENING CAUSE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned because of tampering, intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other reason (each an “Intervening Cause”), which affects the security, fairness, or proper execution of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes or award the Prize through a random drawing from all eligible entries received which, in Sponsor’s opinion, were not affected by the Intervening Cause.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of any web site. In no event will Sweepstakes Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or Sweepstake agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes/Prize related activities.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of Colorado without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- PRIVACY. The personal information that Sponsors collects in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used for the sole purpose of administering the Sweepstakes, including notifying the winner that her or she has won. Sponsor does not sell or otherwise share the personal information it will collect, except as specifically set forth above or as required by law. All information collected is protected by reasonable security measures, including SSL encryption.
Last Updated on November 28, 2021 5:27 PM