Pacific Rim and Company Sweet Summer Concert Series Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal U.S. residents of the States of FLORIDA, GEORGIA, NEW JERSEY, OHIO AND TEXAS Who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: The Pacific Rim and Company Sweet Summer Concert Series Sweepstakes (the “SWEEPSTAKES”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of the States of Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Ohio and Texas who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of The Pacific Rim and Company (“Sponsor”), Live Nation Marketing, Inc. (“LN”), HP2 Promotions (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; or (e) agents, officers, representatives, employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. An immediate family member includes, but is not limited to, a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. ET on May 15, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on July 5, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®* on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where Pacific Rim and Company products are sold.
You are NOT required to purchase Pacifico Rim and Company products in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset (smart phone) will take you to a website, https://hp2win.com/PACIFICRIMOL/ (“Website”)†. After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, and your agreement to these Official Rules. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 5, 2022. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via this Entry Method. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
†You may also enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://hp2win.com/PACIFICRIMOL/ directly without scanning the QR Code.®
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, during this Sweepstakes. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future or other promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, damaged, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device.
- Prize: Ten (10) Grand Prizes will be available to be awarded. Grand Prize Winner will each receive one (1) pair (two tickets) to the concert of their choice at a Sponsor’s Sponsored Approved Venue. Concert dates, venue, and ticket location at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is up to $200.00 depending on the tickets awarded. Average retail value may vary.
Alcohol beverages are not part of the Prize. Tickets are subject to Terms and Conditions stated thereon; this includes a prohibition on the re-sale of tickets. Venue restrictions may also apply. Tickets are valid only for indicated date on the tickets. Selected concert date may be modified, curtailed or even cancelled altogether at the sole discretion of the Venue and Concert Organizers due to scheduling and/or other circumstances beyond their control.
A winner and a winner’s guest must abide by all venue policies. Sponsor and LN reserve the right to not award Prize to, a winner or a winner’s guest who they or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor and LN into disrepute, and under such circumstances, Sponsor and LN shall NOT have any liability or obligation to a winner and/or a winner’s guest of any kind. Tickets are non-transferable and resale of tickets are prohibited. Prizes will only be shipped to a street address within the States of Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Ohio or Texas.
A winner and a winner’s guest understand and agree an inherent risk to exposure to COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19/Coronavirus is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. A winner and a winner’s guest assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19/Coronavirus or any other bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, weather that exposure occurs before, during or after the Festival, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and a winner and a winner’s guest waive any and all claims and potential claims against Banfi Products Incorporation and LN and each of their respective parents, partners, divisions, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, affiliates, and employees —relating to such risks, hazards and dangers. A winner and a winner’s guest also agree to fully comply with all applicable government mandates and venue policies so as to protect against the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus. Such mandates/policies may include mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of a health questionnaire as well as conditioning venue admission upon a negative COVID-19/Coronavirus test and/or provision of adequate and satisfactory proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19/Coronavirus. If a winner or a winner’s guest refuse to comply with such mandates/policies or if a winner or a winner’s guest cannot satisfy applicable conditions, he/she will be denied admission to venue, with Sponsor and LN not having any liability under any legal theory to a winner and/or a winner’s guest (as applicable).
- Winner Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about July 7, 2022 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about July 7, 2022 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within indicated time period within three (3) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if potential winner cannot be contacted prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (in the case of Grand Prize, time permitting). Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person, family, household or address.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, the winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem the prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON THE PRIZE (IF ANY) ARE THOSE OF THE CORRESPONDING PRIZE SUPPLIER.
- Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website (including the QR Code® being misprinted, damaged, defective, irregular or otherwise non-functional). Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void the prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of the prize that an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledge that any forfeiture of the prize and/or return of the prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device or computer which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor (including attempted use of the QR Code®) which is not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select a winner (if determined to be feasible in its sole discretion) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received (if any) in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winners List: For the names of the prize winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “PACIFICRIMOL”, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067, to be postmarked by July 7, 2022, and received by July 12, 2022.
Sponsor: Banfi Products Corporation, Old Brookville, NY.
Prize Provider: Banfi Products Corporation, Old Brookville, NY.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Live Nation Marketing, LLC is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.
Last Updated on May 16, 2022 9:43 AM