BIG SKY BREWING SKIS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT OF ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, IDAHO, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH, WASHINGTON, WISCONSIN AND WYOMING AND 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Entry: This sweepstakes begins at or after 12:01 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on March 29, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (MST) on April 26, 2023. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, complete online registration form by following the associated QR code or visiting https://hp2win.com/BIGSKYSKIOL/ . Once the form is completed and your age and state of residence is verified, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. MST on April 26, 2023. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. One entry per person; multiple entries will automatically result in disqualification.
- Prizes: ONE (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Winner will receive: (1) pair of Atomic Bent Chetler Skis (at Sponsor discretion and based on availability). Prize may differ from any depiction in advertising material for Sweepstakes and Sponsor disclaims any liability in conjunction therewith. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $899.00. ARV may vary.
- Winner Determination: The winners will be determined via random drawing which will occur on April 27, 2023. Drawing will be conducted by HP2Promo, a third-party judging agency which is unaffiliated with the Sponsor, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning prize will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email on April 27, 2023 and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release (where lawful) within Three (3) calendar days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsors’ sole discretion (time permitting). If a winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within twenty-four (24) hours, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors’ sole discretion (again, time permitting). Messages will NOT be left (should potential winners be contacted via phone). Sponsors and their agencies will make a commercially reasonable effort to contact the potential winner. But, Sponsors and their agencies expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction with attempts to contact any potential winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Sponsors shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, IDAHO, MINNESOTA, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NORTH DAKOTA, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH, WASHINGTON, WISCONSIN AND WYOMING who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes under any circumstances: Big Sky Brewing Company, its affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on a prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit of one (1) prize per person/family/household. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the prize winners. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners from any prize element, based on the background check. Winners also accept sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding the prize, including its merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose.
The value of the prize won by a participant may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsors shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) at any time, for any reason, without notice or further obligation.
Sponsor: Big Sky Brewing Company, Missoula, MT.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Last Updated on February 23, 2023 11:47 AM