Bulleit Bourbon Fire Pit Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal U.S. residents of the StateS of INDIANA AND KENTUCKY Who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: The Bulleit Bourbon Fire Pit Sweepstakes (the “SWEEPSTAKES”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of Indiana and Kentucky who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Diageo Americas, Inc. (“Sponsor”), HP2 Promotions (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes and prize suppliers; or (e) agents, officers, representatives, employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. An immediate family member includes, but is not limited to, a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. ET on November 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method No. 1 – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®* on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where BULLEIT BOURBON KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY products are sold.
You are NOT required to purchase BULLIET BOURBON KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY products (or any other Diageo spirits product) in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset (smart phone) will take you to a website, https://hp2win.com/BULLEITOL/ (“Website”)†. After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, and your agreement to these Official Rules. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via this Entry Method. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
†You may also enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://hp2win.com/BULLEITOL/ directly without scanning the QR Code.®
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
Entry Method No. 2 – Mail-in: During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter without utilizing the QR Code®* or website, print your name, mailing address, date of birth, e-mail address (if any), telephone number, and “BULLEIT” Sweepstakes on an entry form available as a free take-one on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where BULLEIT BOURBON KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKEY products are sold. Mail completed entry form in a business-size (#10) envelope to: HP2 Promotions, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. (ENTRY FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY RETAIL ACCOUNT). All entry forms must be postmarked by December 31, 2022 and received by January 6, 2023. Completed entry form will only result in entry if mailed from Indiana or Kentucky. Entry forms are available while supplies last. Original entry form must be used; copied/mechanically reproduced entry forms will not be accepted. After submission of completed entry form, it becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entrants’ personal information will only be used for purposes of Sweepstakes administration unless an entrant expressly consents beforehand in writing to such other use by Sponsor. For more information, please review Diageo’s Privacy & Cookie Notice at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.bulleit.com/PrivacyPolicy_uen.html?locale=uen-us and Diageo’s Conditions of Use at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.bulleit.com/TnC_uen.html?locale=uen-us .
In the event of any discrepancy between the privacy and cookie notice and these Official Rules, the privacy and cookie notice shall control and govern; in the event of any discrepancy between the conditions of use and these Official Rules, the conditions of use shall control and govern.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. (A person may enter on-line OR by mail, but not both ways). Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future or other promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submission of entry (including proof of mailing completed entry form) does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, late or lost entries or entry forms due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic or other error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries/entry forms are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device. Sponsor and its agencies also assume no responsibility for postage due mail.
Ten (10) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected from the state of Indiana and five (5) Grand Prize winners will be selected from the state of Kentucky. Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) smokeless wood-burning fire pit of stainless steel construction. Fire pit is intended for outdoor use only, and should be used with at least a 10 foot berth from any building or structure. Fire pit should be placed on brick, stone or masonry for stability. Be sure to closely follow safety guidelines/usage instructions for fire pit. Fire pit has been displayed at retail account and may contain scratches, dents, chips and other marks as a result of same. However, fire pit is functional. Winner accepts prize AS IS & understands fire pit is not in mint condition. Approximate retail value of prize: $439.00. Total Approximate retail value of all prizes: $4,390.00.
Specific brand, model and manufacturer of fire pit will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Alcohol is NOT awarded as part of the prize.
Taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. If value of the prize is $600 or more, the winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of the prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations. Limit one (1) prize per family, household or address for this Sweepstakes.
- Winner Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined via random drawing on or about January 9, 2023 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be sorted by address provided on entry/entry form, with one random drawing for Indiana and a second separate random drawing for Kentucky. Entry is only valid for the State random drawing corresponding to address indicated on entry form; entries received for one State’s random drawing will not be retained for the other State’s random drawing. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable State’s random drawing. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if winner participated by mailing in entry form, if provided) and/or phone and/or mail (to the extent applicable, specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about January 9, 2023 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within five (5) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with the affidavit/release requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
After compliance with affidavit/release requirement (and Administrator’s verification of potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules), winner must claim fire pit at designated location: for Indiana, in Indianapolis; for Kentucky, in Louisville. Winner will have thirty (30) days from time of verification to claim prize at designated location during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. ET – 5:00 p.m. ET, excluding holidays). To claim prize, winner must provide to Sponsor representative valid government-issued photo identification. If Sponsor representative determines in his/her sole discretion that the photo identification provided by winner is inadequate or unreliable OR if winner fails to claim prize within the aforementioned thirty (30) day period, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, the winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem the prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize. Without limitation, the winner understands and agrees that he/she must travel at his/her sole expense to Indianapolis (if selected in the Indiana random drawing) or Louisville (if selected in the Kentucky random drawing) to claim prize and that he/she will be solely responsible for any other expenses in conjunction with taking possession of fire pit. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prizes furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS NOTED IN RULE 5 ABOVE, WHILE IT IS FUNCTIONAL, THE FIRE PIT MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED WEAR-AND-TEAR (INCLUDING SCRATCHES, DENTS, CHIPS AND MARKS) DUE TO BEING DISPLAYED AT RETAIL ACCOUNT. IN ADDITION, SUCH DISPLAY MAY VOID ANY WARRANTY ON PRIZE PROVIDED BY ITS MANUFACTURER.
- Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize supplier, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, online entries (including entries made after accessing mobile website by scanning QR Code®) will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for online entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of online entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website (including the QR Code® being misprinted, damaged, defective, irregular or otherwise non-functional). Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of online entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void the prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of the prize that an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledge that any forfeiture of the prize and/or return of the prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of any prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor (including attempted use of the QR Code®) which is not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners for the affected State random drawing(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such affected State random drawing(s) prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules (i.e., ten (10) prizes, with five (5) prizes for Indiana and five (5) prizes for Kentucky) are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winners List: For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “BULLEIT”, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067, to be postmarked by January 31, 2023 and received by February 14, 2023.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., New York, NY.
BULLEIT BOURBON Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. 45% Alc/Vol. The Bulleit Distilling Co., Shelbyville, KY
Please Drink Responsibly.
Last Updated on October 27, 2022 2:06 PM