CASILLERO DEL DIABLO, BONTERRA AND 1000 STORIES TEXAS RANGERS 2023 TICKET SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Casillero del Diablo, Bonterra and 1000 Stories Texas Rangers 2023 Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be time stamped by August 31, 2023 at 11:59:59pm CT. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day.
- HOW TO ENTER. There are (2) ways to enter: i) via Online Application; or ii) write in entry.
(i) ONLINE APPLICATION: Access the Sweepstakes application by visiting https://hp2win.com/TXBASEBALLOL/ or scanning the Sweepstakes QR Code and following the online instructions to complete and submit the on-line entry form with all required information to receive one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes (“Entry Method”). The entry form may require entrant information, including name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and street address. A completed entry via the Entry Method shall be referred to herein as the “Entry” or the “Submission.” Incomplete entry forms will not constitute an Entry or Submission.
(ii) WRITTEN ENTRY METHOD: You may also enter by sending a self-addressed envelope. Fill out a 3 X 5 card and include your Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, and Date of Birth and mail it to: TXBASEBALLOL Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067-0216. No more than one entry per envelope is allowed.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. If you choose to enter the Sweepstakes by using a mobile device: Message and data rates apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering the Sweepstakes via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
An entrant’s email address must be able to receive messages from Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole and absolute discretion, entries made through email accounts that are used to perpetuate, solicit, or encourage fraud, unlawful activity, sexual activity, harassment, or spam or submit multiple Entries in excess of the Entry limitation. Sponsor discourages participants from creating multiple email accounts to submit multiple Entries, and any participant doing so will have all of his or her Entries disqualified.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry per day being accepted. But, Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled entries, or any technical failures regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void.
- Open to legal residents of the states of Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas who are 21 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), prize suppliers, and any alcoholic beverage industry producers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or licensed retailers, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are NOT eligible to participate. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and terms, and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization), whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter. You also agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any and all claims, injury, damage or loses to any person or property arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a prize, and (c) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, HP2 Promotions, and judges, which are final and binding. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- SIX (6) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to 2023 Texas Rangers Home Baseball Game. (Date of game and seat location to be determined by Sponsor). Actual prize may differ from images of same in Sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor disclaims any liability in conjunction therewith. Grand Prize Winner must be 21 years or older. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250.00); total ARV is $1,500.00. Alcoholic beverages are not part of the prize.
If Grand Prize winner chooses to attend the Texas Rangers Home Game without a/or guest(s), he/she will only receive tickets for the number of attendees; no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Texas Rangers Home Game tickets are subject to Terms and Conditions stated thereon; this includes a prohibition on the re-sale of tickets. Date of Texas Rangers Home Game, seat type, and location are of Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Stadium’s venue restrictions also apply; and, stadium may eject winner and/or guest if winner and/or guest behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner as determined by stadium in its sole discretion (with Sponsor having no responsibility for such decision by stadium, as stadium is a completely independent entity from Sponsor); and, under such circumstances, Sponsor shall NOT have any liability or obligation of any kind. Travel arrangements is the responsibility of the Winner and Winner’s guest(s); Sponsor has no obligations to reimburse or compensate Winner and Winner’s guest(s) for any form of travel arrangements, gas, or any other accommodations necessary to attend the Texas Rangers Home Game.
- WINNER DETERMINATION/ODDS: Six (6) Grand Prize Winners will be determined via random drawings, as per the chart below. Non-winning entries will be retained for subsequent Grand Prize random drawing(s), as applicable. All drawings will be conducted by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The awarding of the Grand Prize is subject to verification of the potential winner’s eligibility. Winner will be notified by e-mail or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about the designated drawing date as set forth below and will be required to furnish valid proof of age in a form prescribed by Sponsor, and sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release, within three (3) business days of notification. If potential winner cannot be reached, does not respond within three (3) business days, or does not complete the required Affidavits and Releases within three (3) business days, the Grand Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason under the process described above, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. Limit of one (1) prize per person, family, household or address.
|Weekly Period No.||Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on:||Ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on:||Approx. Drawing Date|
|1||March 1, 2023||March 24, 2023||March 27, 2023|
|2||March 25, 2023||April 21, 2023||April 24, 2023|
|3||April 22, 2023||May 19, 2023||May 22, 2023|
|4||May 20, 2023||June 23, 2023||June 26, 2023|
|5||June 24, 2023||July 28, 2023||July 31, 2023|
|6||July 29, 2023||August 31, 2023||September 5, 2023|
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer a cash alternative for the prize or to substitute the prize or a component of the prize for one of comparable or greater value.
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS: In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries due to, among other things, system errors or failures or otherwise, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, bugs and/or problems related to the online entry; (b) technical failures of any kind; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) technical or human error that may occur or be encountered by entrants in the entry process, or by Sponsor in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property (including death) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Sponsor may disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or receiving any prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or suspects that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unsafe or unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs, or creating aliases to submit entries more than once per day) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT, EXERCISABLE AT ANY TIME IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT WAIVER OF OR LIMITATION OF ANY OF SPONSOR’S OTHER AVAILABLE LEGAL AND/OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Federal and state income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s), regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part. An IRS form 1099 may be issued in the name of the winner(s) for the actual value of the prize received. No assignment, transfer, cash redemption, or substitution of the prizes is permitted by the prize winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to offer a cash alternative for the prize or to substitute the prize or a component of the prize for one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. NEITHER SPONSOR, NOR EACH OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SPONSOR ELECTS TO PROVIDE ANY PRIZE RECIPIENT WITH ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES).
GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Sweepstakes prize using all non-suspect eligible entries, or in any manner that is fair and equitable. Entrant further agrees that Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting from the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, or use of the Grand Prize. By participating, all entrants release Sponsor, and each of their parents and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, including advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all injury, loss, damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. In addition, Entrant releases the Released Parties from any such liability and agree that these entities are in no manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or prize. Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any, and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above. Entrant further understands and agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrant acknowledges that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
CHOICE OF LAW: By entering, Entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws principles. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant consents to the sole jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in San Francisco, California.
- WINNER’S LIST. A list of Winner(s) will be available after September 18, 2023. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TXBASEBALLOL Winner List, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by September 18, 2023. All requests for the Winner’s list must be received by September 22, 223. Requests will be fulfilled after winner(s) are verified.
- SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Viña Concha Y Toro USA, Hopland, Mendocino Co., CA. The information you provide in connection with this Sweepstakes is being provided to the Sponsor and HP2 Promotions. Such information will be used for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes.
©2023 SPONSORED BY VIñA CONCHA Y TORO USA, HOPLAND, MENDOCINO CO., CA.
The TEXAS RANGERS and MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL are not parties to this Sweepstakes, have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way, and shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with this Sweepstakes or any item(s) awarded.
Last Updated on February 28, 2023 1:55 PM