NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of CALIFORNIA Who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. ENTRANT MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A UNITED STATES RESIDENT AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE. MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE FULL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS IN RULE 1, BELOW.) BY ENTERING The Crown Royal and Los Angeles Rams Gameday Giveaway Sweepstakes 2022 (the “SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE Sponsor AND ADMINISTRATOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SEPARATE AND APART FROM THE CROWN ROYAL AND LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAMEDAY GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES 2022, WHICH FEATURES ITS OWN PRIZING offered at DIFFERENT ODDS OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Crown Royal and Los Angeles Rams Gameday Giveaway Sweepstakes 2022 (the “SWEEPSTAKES”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of California who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Diageo Americas, Inc. (“Sponsor”), HP2 Promotions (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; (d) persons who are employees or agents of The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, the NFL Entities (defined as NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Properties LLC, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL International LLC and NFL Productions LLC), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; or (e) agents, officers, representatives, employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. An immediate family member includes, but is not limited to, a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. PT on November 28, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on December 26, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). BUT, TO BE ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE OR FIRST PRIZE TICKETS TO THE LOS ANGELES RAMS V. LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME ON JANUARY 1, 2023, ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 P.M. PT ON DECEMBER 18, 2022. ENTRIES RECEIVED BETWEEN 12:00:00 A.M. PT ON DECEMBER 19, 2022 AND 11:59:59 P.M. PT ON DECEMBER 26, 2022 WILL ONLY BE ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE SECOND PRIZE.
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®* on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where CROWN ROYAL Canadian Whisky, SMIRNOFF Vodka and CAPTAIN MORGAN Rum products are sold.
You are NOT required to purchase CROWN ROYAL Canadian Whisky, SMIRNOFF Vodka and CAPTAIN MORGAN Rum products in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset (smart phone) will take you to a website, https://hp2win.com/LARAMSOL/ (“Website”)†. After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, and your agreement to these Official Rules. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. PT on December 26, 2022 (but, to be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize or First Prize tickets to the Los Angeles Rams v. Los Angeles Chargers game on January 1, 2023, entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on December 18, 2022). Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via this Entry Method. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
†You may also enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://hp2win.com/LARAMSOL/ directly without scanning the QR Code.®
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
Entrants’ personal information will only be used for purposes of Sweepstakes administration unless an entrant expressly consents beforehand in writing to such other use by Sponsor. For more information, please review Diageo’s Privacy & Cookie Notice at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.diageo.com/PrivacyPolicy_en.html?locale=en-gb and Diageo’s Conditions of Use at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.diageo.com/TnC_en.html?locale=en-gb.
In the event of any discrepancy between the privacy and cookie notice and these Official Rules, the privacy cookie and notice shall control and govern; in the event of any discrepancy between the conditions of use and these Official Rules, the conditions of use shall control and govern.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future or other promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies (as well as The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and NFL Entities) assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, damaged, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize winner will receive four (4) VIP tickets to the Sunday, January 1, 2023 LA Rams v. LA Chargers game at SoFi Stadium, includes food and non-alcohol beverages. Tickets are ONLY valid for the January 1, 2023 game. Seat location is of Sponsor’s sole discretion, venue restrictions apply and use of the tickets is subject to the ticket terms and conditions. Tickets are NOT intended for re-sale. If the winner attends the game with less than 3 guests, tickets will only be awarded in increments appropriate for the actual number of attendees and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded. Winner’s guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older. Approximate retail value: $3,500.00.
ONE (1) First Prize will be awarded. First Prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Sunday, January 1, 2023 LA Rams v. LA Chargers game at SoFi Stadium. Tickets are ONLY valid for the January 1, 2023 game. Seat location is of Sponsor’s sole discretion, venue restrictions apply and use of the tickets is subject to the ticket terms and conditions. Tickets are NOT intended for re-sale. If the winner attends the game with less than 3 guests, tickets will only be awarded in increments appropriate for the actual number of attendees and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded. Winner’s guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older. Approximate retail value: $1,000.00.
ONE (1) Second Prize will be awarded. Second Prize winner will receive one (1) LA Rams Home Jersey, one (1) LA Rams Hat, one (1) LA Rams t-shirt and one (1) Crown Royal-branded wireless speaker. Prize elements to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, including specific brand and model of wireless speaker. Style of Home Jersey will be determined by Sponsor and the Home Jersey will not be customized. If any prize element is declined by Second Prize winner, Sponsor’s liability shall be limited to the remaining elements of the Second Prize. Approximate retail value: $500.00.
For Grand and First Prizes: in accordance with the National Football League’s “Flex Scheduling” procedure, time of football game may be moved to 1:05 p.m. PT or 1:25 p.m. PT on January 1, 2023; should the game time be moved, such change will be announced by the National Football League no later than December 26, 2022.
For all prizes, the winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, background check and, where lawful, a publicity release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and Sponsor may condition prize award upon passing a background check to the Sponsor’s satisfaction in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will not have any liability to the disqualified person and Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate potential winner randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries (for Grand and First Prizes, time permitting).
For Grand and First Prize: Winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable Stadium and venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor, the Rams and the NFL reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at SoFi Stadium. The Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions; acts of God; acts of terrorism; civil disturbances; local, state, or federal regulation, order, or policy; work stoppage; epidemic, pandemic, or any other issue concerning public health or safety; or any other event outside of their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of, or the restriction on fans attending, the Game. Game tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold, offered for resale, or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the Game ticket. Admission to SoFi Stadium is subject to all rules, requirements, and policies, including, without limitation, all security, fan conduct, and safety and health requirements and policies, put in place by the NFL and SoFi Stadium, including requirements relating to face masks and enhanced health screenings (which may include a requirement that ticket holders be tested for COVID-19 prior to or during the Game or provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to attending the Game) as they may be updated from time to time. The Winner and Winner’s guests must also comply with all applicable laws, policies, orders, protocols, and guidelines issued by federal, state, and local authorities respecting COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, and attendance at the Game is conditioned on such compliance.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Actual prize value may vary. No alcohol is awarded in any prize. All of Grand and First Prize winner’s guests at the game must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older before game date. Guest(s) of Grand and First Prize winners must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of tickets. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen prizes, including but not limited to tickets. Sponsor is not responsible if the game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, or for issues arising from the operation and management of the game, in which event the Grand Prize/First Prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the game is cancelled or postponed, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
Taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. If value of the prize is $600 or more, the winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of the prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations. Limit one (1) prize per household for this Sweepstakes and any other Diageo Sweepstakes with any NFL team/the NFL which is conducted between November 18, 2022 and December 26, 2022, including but not limited to The Crown Royal and Los Angeles Chargers Gameday Giveaway Sweepstakes 2022.
- Winner Determination/Odds:
Grand Prize Winner and First Prize Winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about December 19, 2022 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on December 18, 2022. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about December 19, 2022 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within two (2) days of notification (or such shorter time as indicated thereon) or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). In the event of noncompliance with the affidavit/release requirement or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize (i.e., Grand Prize or First Prize, as the case may be) will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting).
Second Prize Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about December 27, 2022 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received (including all eligible entries from the Grand Prize and First Prize drawing other than the Grand Prize winner and First Prize winner). Winners will be notified by email and/or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about December 27, 2022 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within five (5) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with the affidavit/release requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, Second Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, the winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem the prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. For Grand and First Prize winners, such costs/expenses include but are not limited to souvenirs and travel to/from SoFi Stadium for the game on January 1, 2023. Prize/prize-related materials will only be sent to a street address within the State of California. For Second Prize winner, Sponsor reserves the right to ship the individual elements of the prize separately.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY CONSENT: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, the NFL Entities, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages or liabilities with respect to, or in any way arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, the ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection to the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use (included related travel if any) of the Prize (if applicable), including without limitation liability for personal injury, damages, death, monetary loss, defamation or violation of privacy rights. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, or the NFL Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors, omissions or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged, destroyed, misdirected or not received or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or any Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of any email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); or cheating or fraud by any participant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors, any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Web site. Use of any Web site is at user’s own risk. Neither Sponsor, nor the NFL Entities are responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by user’s or any other person’s computer (hardware or software) and/or other device related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor will disqualify entries made in such fashion.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled/unavailable due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”). All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
By accepting a Prize, the recipient consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, taped, filmed or otherwise recorded image, statements and limited biographical information (city and state of residence) for publicity or advertising purposes in all media worldwide, including but not limited to social media, without limitation and without further compensation or notice.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies (as well as The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and NFL Entities) are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website (including the QR Code® being misprinted, damaged, defective, irregular or otherwise non-functional). Sponsor and its agencies (as well as The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and NFL Entities) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void the prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of the prize that an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledge that any forfeiture of the prize and/or return of the prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor and its agencies (as well as The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, and the NFL Entities) assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor and its agencies (as well as The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, and the NFL Entities) are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor (including attempted use of the QR Code®) which is not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules (i.e., three  prizes) is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Los Angeles County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winners List: For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “LARAMSOL”, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067, to be postmarked by January 26, 2023 and received by February 10, 2023.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., New York, NY.
Diageo, New York, NY.
Please Drink Responsibly.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including but not limited to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and Chargers Football Company, LLC), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
© 2022 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Last Updated on December 8, 2022 1:51 PM