Crown Royal Indy 500® Tickets Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of INDIANA Who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: The Crown Royal Indy 500 Tickets Sweepstakes (the “SWEEPSTAKES”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of Indiana who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win the prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Diageo Americas, Inc. (“Sponsor”), HP2 Promotions (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; (d) persons who are employees or agents of Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC (“Racetrack”), Corporate Sponsors of the Indianapolis 500® Presented by Gainbridge‡ race and/or related events (“Track Sponsors”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; or (e) agents, officers, representatives, employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. An immediate family member includes, but is not limited to, a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
‡Trademark is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. ET on April 28, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on May 22, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®* on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where Crown Royal products are sold.
You are NOT required to purchase Crown Royal products in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset (smart phone) will take you to a website, https://hp2win.com/INDYOL/ (“Website”)†. After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address, and your agreement to these Official Rules. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 22, 2022. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via this Entry Method. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
†You may also enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://hp2win.com/INDYOL/ directly without scanning the QR Code.®
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
Entrants’ personal information will only be used for purposes of Sweepstakes administration unless an entrant expressly consents beforehand in writing to such other use by Sponsor. For more information, please review Diageo’s Privacy & Cookie Notice at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.crownroyal.com/PrivacyPolicy_uen.html?locale=uen-us and Diageo’s Conditions of Use at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.crownroyal.com/TnC_uen.html?locale=uen-us.
In the event of any discrepancy between the privacy and cookie notice and these Official Rules, the privacy and cookie notice shall control and govern; in the event of any discrepancy between the conditions of use and these Official Rules, the conditions of use shall control and govern.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future or other promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, damaged, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize winner will receive up to two (2) tickets for winner and 1 eligible guest to the Hulman Terrace Club presented by Tag Heuer‡ for Friday, May 27, 2022 Miller Lite Carb Day‡ final pre-race practice session and concert (“Carb Day”) and up to two (2) tickets to the Hulman Terrace Club presented by Tag Heuer‡ for the 2022 Indianapolis 500® Presented by Gainbridge (“Indy 500”) scheduled for Sunday, May 29, 2022 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Tickets are ONLY valid for Carb Day on May 27, 2022 and the Indy 500 scheduled for May 29, 2022 respectively; if winner is not available on either day to attend corresponding event, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). Tickets to the Hulman Terrace Club presented by Tag Heuer‡ include reserved outdoor seating (seat location is of Sponsor’s sole discretion), pit and garage credentials for Carb Day and Indy 500, one (1) parking pass per ticket, access to the air-conditioned club with food and non-alcohol beverages (available food and beverages, including alternatives [if any] for persons with dietary restrictions, are offered and available at the sole discretion of Racetrack with Sponsor disclaiming any liability in conjunction therewith);venue restrictions apply and tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions (including inclement weather policy) as specified by issuer. Tickets are NOT intended for re-sale. Winner agrees that the tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce , transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Winner must comply with all venue and event rules and regulations, including execution of all required releases. Must execute all required liability releases to obtain pit and garage credentials. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of prize. If ticket(s) to either Carb Day or Indy 500 are unused by winner after issuance by Sponsor for any reason, no substitute prize or compensation will be provided. Winner and guest(s) must behave appropriately while at the racetrack (including compliance with venue policies designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus; e.g., mask-wearing) or prize will be terminated (i.e., person[s] behaving inappropriately will be ejected) without compensation of any kind. If the winner indicates that he/she will attend Carb Day and/or Indy 500 without a guest, only one (1) ticket (i.e., for the winner him/herself) to Carb Day and/or Indy 500 will be awarded and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded. Winner’s guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older. Approximate retail value: up to $3,400.00.
‡Trademark is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Actual prize value may vary. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. No alcohol is awarded as part of the prize. Grand Prize winner’s guest(s) must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older before May 27, 2022; winner need not have the same person function as his/her guest for both Carb Day on May 27, 2022 and the Indy 500 scheduled for May 29, 2022. Guest(s) of Grand Prize winner must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of tickets. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen prizes (i.e., tickets). Sponsor is not responsible if Carb Day and/or Indy 500 are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, or for issues arising from the operation and management of the racetrack, in which event the prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event Carb Day and/or Indy 500 are cancelled or postponed, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
Taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. If value of the prize is $600 or more, the winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of the prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
- Winner Determination/Odds: Winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about May 23, 2022 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on May 23, 2022 at or after 10:00 A.M. ET and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within two (2) calendar days (or such shorter time period as indicated thereon) or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if potential winner cannot be contacted within indicated time period for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting).
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, the winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem the prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Such costs/expenses include but are not limited to souvenirs and travel to/from racetrack hosting Carb Day on May 27, 2022 and the Indy 500 scheduled for May 29, 2022. Prize/prize-related materials will only be sent to a street address within the State of Indiana; however, due to time constraints, Sponsor reserves the right to make the tickets available at “will call” window of racetrack with the understanding that the tickets will only be released if the winner and guest furnish valid government photo identification.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website (including the QR Code® being misprinted, damaged, defective, irregular or otherwise non-functional). Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void the prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of the prize that an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledge that any forfeiture of the prize and/or return of the prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor (including attempted use of the QR Code®) which is not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules (i.e., one  prize) are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the prize winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “INDYOL”, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067, to be postmarked by June 23, 2022 and received by July 6, 2022.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., New York, NY.
Indy 500®, Carb Day®, Indianapolis 500® and Indianapolis Motor Speedway® are registered trademarks of Brickyard Trademarks, Inc., used with permission. Indianapolis Motor Speedway, LLC and Brickyard Trademarks, Inc. are not sponsors of, and are not responsible for, this Sweepstakes.
CROWN ROYAL Blended Canadian Whisky. 40% Alc/Vol. The Crown Royal Company, New York, NY.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Last Updated on April 14, 2022 6:52 AM