Diageo Dusk Music Festival Ticket Sweepstakes 2021
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of Arizona Who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: The Diageo Dusk Music Festival Ticket Sweepstakes 2021 (the “SWEEPSTAKES”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of the State of Arizona who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Diageo Americas, Inc. (“Sponsor”), HP2 Promotions (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; (d) persons who are employees or agents of Dusk Music Festival LLC, Relentless Beats LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; or (e) agents, officers, representatives, employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. An immediate family member includes, but is not limited to, a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by Dusk Music Festival LLC or Relentless Beats LLC.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 A.M. MST on October 11, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. MST on November 1, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method No. 1 – Text: During the Sweepstakes Period, send a Text Message Entry (“TME”) by texting “DUSKTIX” from your handset addressed to short code 55678. A valid TME will receive an automatic reply substantially in the form as follows: “Thx for ur Text! You must be 21+ to enter. Reply w/birthdate in format MM/DD/YYYY.” Once you send the text message and verify that you are 21 or older, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your individual calling plan with your cellular provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 P.M. MST on November 1, 2021. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. Entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method.
By texting “DUSKTIX” to 55678, you agree you are of legal age to purchase beverage alcohol in the U.S., a legal U.S. resident of Arizona, and to receive recurring marketing SMS and MMS messages, including text messages, using an automatic telephone dialing system from Diageo Americas, Inc. You also agree to these official rules. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP in reply to any message to stop receiving our messages. You may also text HELP to 55678 for more information. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging. Text messaging service is not available in all areas.
Entry Method No. 2 – Mail: To enter without submitting a text, during the Sweepstakes Period print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number where you can be reached if your entry is selected in random drawing (as per Rule 6 below), and “DUSKTIX” Sweepstakes on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: DUSKTIX, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All mail entries must be postmarked by November 2, 2021 and received by November 4, 2021. Copied/mechanically reproduced mail entries will not be accepted. Receipt of mail entries will not be acknowledged.
Entrants’ personal information will only be used for purposes of Sweepstakes administration unless an entrant expressly consents beforehand in writing to such other use by Sponsor. For more information, please review Diageo’s Privacy & Cookie Notice at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.diageo.com/PrivacyPolicy_en.html?locale=en-gb and Diageo’s Conditions of Use at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.diageo.com/TnC_en.html?locale=en-gb.
In the event of any discrepancy between the privacy and cookie notice and these Official Rules, the privacy cookie and notice shall control and govern; in the event of any discrepancy between the conditions of use and these Official Rules, the conditions of use shall control and govern.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled entries/text message/SMS transmissions or mail entries (as applicable), regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for postage due mail.
THREE (3) Prizes will be awarded. Winner will receive up to two (2) VIP tickets for the winner and one (1) eligible guest to the 2021 Dusk Music Festival (“Festival”) scheduled for Saturday, November 13, 2021 and Sunday, November 14, 2021 at Jácome Plaza in Tucson, AZ. Venue restrictions apply and use of the tickets is subject to the ticket terms and conditions. Without limitation, winner understands and agrees that: (a) the Festival is a cashless event (only debit/credit card will be accepted as a form of payment for goods/services at Festival), with admission to Festival being conditioned upon wearing a wristband; (b) no re-entry to Festival is permitted; (c) certain items are not allowed into the Festival venue, including large purses/bags (over 10” x 10”), weapons, drugs, outside food/beverages (other than sealed water bottles), and audio/video recording equipment. Tickets are not intended for re-sale. Festival is an outdoor event and will be offered weather permitting. Winner and guest must each behave appropriately while at the Festival (including compliance with all policies of Dusk Music Festival LLC, including but not limited to venue policies designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus [e.g., mask-wearing]; WINNER AND GUEST ALSO ASSUME THE RISK OF POSSIBLE INFECTION BY COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS IN CONJUNCTION WITH FESTIVAL ATTENDANCE) or prize will be terminated (i.e., person[s] behaving inappropriately will be ejected from Festival) without compensation of any kind. If the winner attends the Festival without a guest, winner will only receive one (1) ticket to Festival and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Guest must accompany winner to Festival. If winner and/or guest do not attend Festival on Saturday, November 13 or Sunday, November 14, no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded. Approximate retail value: up to $458.00 each.
Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older and must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) and/or provide acceptable proof of age as a condition of attendance of Festival. Alcohol is not part of the prize.
- Winner’s Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about November 5, 2021 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by text message or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing as well as depending on method of entry utilized) on or about November 5, 2021 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within one business (1) day of notification (or such shorter time as indicated thereon) or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting).
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Prize notification/materials will only be delivered to a street address in Arizona. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, the winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem the prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Such costs/expenses include but are not limited to travel to and from Jácome Plaza for the Festival and any desired lodging in conjunction with attending the Festival.
Diageo Americas, Inc. makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DIAGEO AMERICAS, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON THE PRIZE (IF ANY) ARE THOSE OF DUSK MUSIC FESTIVAL LLC/RELENTLESS BEATS LLC.
- Releases: By participating, entrants indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless (a) Diageo Americas, Inc, Dusk Music Festival LLC, Relentless Beats LLC; (b) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); and (c) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize (as applicable). Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind.
- Text Message Entry Conditions: Sweepstakes is intended for participation in Arizona only and shall be construed only according to United States law. In case of dispute as to identity of a text message, an entrant’s entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the cellular provider. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned a number by the cellular provider or as shown on the cellular provider’s records. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for text message communications/entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of text message communications/entries. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of text message communications/entries in this Sweepstakes. Any other attempted form of entry not specified herein is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR AND TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void the prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of the prize that an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the prize and/or return of the prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic/epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any text message communications sent by or sent to Sponsor which are not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect text message entries received and all eligible mail entries received or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing (for text message entries, to the extent feasible) shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible (for text message entries), Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Winners’ List: For winners’ names, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “DUSKTIX LIST”, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All requests must be received by December 1, 2021. Winners’ list will be available after November 15, 2021.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., New York, NY.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Last Updated on October 9, 2021 12:46 PM