DISCOVER TRIVENTO SWEEPSTAKES 2021 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS 21+ YRS. OLD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS 3/1/2021 AND ENDS 4/30/2021. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE CONSISTS OF A TRIP FOR ONE (1) WINNER AND ONE (1) ELIGIBLE TRAVEL COMPANION TO MENDOZA, ARGENTINA, TWO (2) ROUNDTRIP COACH AIRLINE TICKETS, THREE (3) NIGHTS AND FOUR (4) DAYS STANDARD HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, A PRIVATE TRIVENTO WINERY TOUR FOR TWO (2), TRIVENTO WINE TASTING FOR TWO (2), AND LUNCH FOR TWO (2) AT TRIVENTO WINERY VINEYARD, AND ONE (1) $400.00 GIFT CARD. (TRAVEL DATE TO BE DETERMINED), (ARV $6,500.00). FOR FULL OFFICIAL RULES, VISIT https://hp2win.com/TRIVENTO/. ©2021 SPONSORED BY FETZER VINEYARDS, HOPLAND, MENDOCINO CO., CA.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Discover Trivento sweepstakes 2021 (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on March 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 30, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be time stamped by April 30, 2021 at 11:59:59pm PT. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day.
- HOW TO ENTER. There are (2) ways to enter: i) via text message; or ii) website.
- TEXT MESSAGE METHOD: In order to enter via mobile device, you must have a text messaging capable mobile device from a participating carrier. Use your text message enabled cellphone to text the letters “TRIVENTO” to 55678 during the entry period to enter the Sweepstakes. A valid text message entry will receive an automatic reply substantially in the form as follows: “Thx for ur Text! You must be 21+ to enter. Reply w/birthdate in format MM/DD/YYYY.” Once you send the text message and if you are 21 or older, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received by your mobile phone according to the terms in your individual calling plan. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans and capabilities. By sending your text message entry, you agree that you are providing Sponsor express written consent for you to receive text messages using automated technology in response to your entry related to the Sweepstakes and agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. You may opt-out of receiving text messages from Sponsor at any time by sending a reply text message with the word “STOP”. Text “HELP” to the short code above if you would like more information. Your mobile phone must be capable of sending and receiving text messages to participate via this method. Standard text message rates apply. Entry via text messaging may be limited and may not be available through all wireless carriers or on all handsets. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. All text message entries must be received during the Entry period to be eligible. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or with the intent to subvert the entry process are void.
- WEBSITE: Access the Sweepstakes application by visiting https://hp2win.com/TRIVENTOOL/ and following the online instructions to complete and submit the on-line entry form with all required information to receive one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes (“Entry Method”). The entry form may require entrant information, including name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and street address. A completed entry via the Entry Method shall be referred to herein as the “Entry” or the “Submission.” Incomplete entry forms will not constitute an Entry or Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. If you choose to enter the Sweepstakes by using a mobile device: Message and data rates apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering the Sweepstakes via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD FOR THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry per day being accepted. But, Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled entries/text messages/SMS transmissions, or any technical failures regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void.
- Open to legal residents of the U.S. and the District of Columbia who are 21 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, directors, officers and agents of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), prize suppliers, and any alcoholic beverage industry producers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or licensed retailers, and members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with these Official Rules, and by entering you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and terms, and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization), whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects, and you certify that you are eligible to enter.
- ONE (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Mendoza, Argentina (date and location to be determined), two (2) coach round trip airline tickets from an airport closest to winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor), three (3) nights and four (4) days standard hotel room accommodation (dates, hotel, and location to be determined), a private tour for Grand Prize Winner and travel companion of Trivento Winery, a wine tasting for Grand Prize Winner and travel companion with a Trivento Winery winemaker, and lunch for Grand Prize Winner and travel companion at the Trivento Winery Vineyard, and one (1) $400.00 Gift Card (Gift Card Issuer will be chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion and Gift Card is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon; Gift Card will be issued prior to travel). Winner and travel companion must be 21 years or older. All travel must be completed by May 31, 2022 and must be arranged with Sponsor or Administrator a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. Travel must be taken during non-peak times. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. Travel must be roundtrip. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize Winner will forfeit the Grand Prize. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply to Grand Prizes. Grand Prize may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and respective travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion, if any, to possess valid travel documentation (i.e., passport) prior to travel. All additional costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Alcoholic beverages are not part of the prize. If Grand Prize Winner elects to travel with no travel companion, or if travel companion is unable to travel for any reason, no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu of travel companion’s portion of Grand Prize, including air transportation, winery tour, hotel stay, etc. All fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of Grand Prize (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and incidental charges) not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. In the event any event associated with the Grand Prize is cancelled for reasons out of Sponsor’s control after trip is booked, that portion of the Grand Prize will be cancelled and no additional compensation will be provided. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by airline carrier‘s passenger ticket contract. Gift card prizes are subject to terms and conditions of issuer and an expiration date may apply and will be awarded via mail.
In lieu of taking Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner will have the option of receiving $500 in cash (the “Cash Option”). If Grand Prize Winner elects to take the Cash Option, the Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize will not receive the $400.00 Gift Card in addition to the Cash Option; Sponsor will not choose an alternate winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is Six Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($6,500.00) if the Grand Prize Winner takes the trip and Gift Card, or Five Hundred Dollars ($500) if the Grand Prize Winner selects the Cash Option in lieu.
No assignment, transfer, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize is permitted by the Grand Prize Winner. ONE (1) potential winner will be randomly selected on or about the following date (“Selection Date”): May 4, 2021 by HP2 Promotions, an independent organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes or Sponsor. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will be determined by the total number of eligible Entries received. The awarding of the Grand Prize is subject to verification of the potential winner’s eligibility. The potential winner will be notified by text message, email or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing as well as depending upon the method used to enter the Sweepstakes) on or around the “Selection Date”, and will be required to furnish valid proof of age in a form prescribed by Sponsor, and sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release, within three (3) business days of notification. If potential winner cannot be reached, does not respond within three (3) business days, or does not complete the required Affidavits and Releases within three (3) business days, the Grand Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if a potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason under the process described above, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. Grand Prize winners’ travel companion must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where permitted by law, a Publicity Release, prior to confirmation of reservations.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer a cash alternative for the prize or to substitute the prize or a component of the prize for one of comparable or greater value.
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS: In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries due to, among other things, system errors or failures or otherwise, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, bugs and/or problems related to the online entry; (b) technical failures of any kind; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) technical or human error that may occur or be encountered by entrants in the entry process, or by Sponsor in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property (including death) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Sponsor may disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or receiving any prize if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor determines or suspects that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unsafe or unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs, or creating aliases to submit entries more than once per day) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT, EXERCISABLE AT ANY TIME IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITHOUT WAIVER OF OR LIMITATION OF ANY OF SPONSOR’S OTHER AVAILABLE LEGAL AND/OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Federal and state income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s), regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part. An IRS form 1099 may be issued in the name of the winner(s) for the actual value of the prize received. No assignment, transfer, cash redemption, or substitution of the prizes is permitted by the prize winner(s), but Sponsor reserves the right to offer a cash alternative for the prize or to substitute the prize or a component of the prize for one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. NEITHER SPONSOR, NOR EACH OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (UNLESS SPONSOR ELECTS TO PROVIDE ANY PRIZE RECIPIENT WITH ANY EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES).
ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at a AAA regional office in San Francisco, CA; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages including attorney’s fees or any other damages, other than for entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Sweepstakes prize using all non-suspect eligible entries, or in any manner that is fair and equitable. Entrant further agrees that Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting from the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, or use of the Grand Prize. By participating, all entrants release Sponsor, and each of their parents and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, officers, directors, and agents, including advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. In addition, Entrant releases the Released Parties from any such liability and agree that these entities are in no manner responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or prize. Entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any, and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above. Entrant further understands and agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrant acknowledges that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- WINNER’S LIST. A list of Winner(s) will be available after May 31, 2021. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TRIVENTO Winner List, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by May 31, 2021. All requests for the Winner’s list must be received by June 7, 2021. Requests will be fulfilled after winner(s) are verified.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Fetzer Vineyards, Hopland, Mendocino Co., CA. The information you provide in connection with this Sweepstakes is being provided to the Sponsor and HP2 Promotions. Such information will be used for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes.
Copyright ©2020 FETZER VINEYARDS, HOPLAND, MENDOCINO CO., CA. All rights reserved.