Dixie Beer Crawfish Boiling Kit and VIP Brewery Tour Sweepstakes
No Purchase or Text Message Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: The Dixie Beer Crawfish Boiling Kit and VIP Brewery Tour Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who, at the time of entry, are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and who are legal residents of Louisiana, Alabama, or Mississippi. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Dixie Brewing Company, LLC (“Sponsor”) H2P Promotions (“Administrator”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, the “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside of Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 2/17/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 5/4/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
- Entry Method No. 1 – Text Message Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, send a Text Message Entry (“TME”) by texting “DIXIEBEER” from your text messaging enabled wireless device addressed to short code 55678. A valid TME will receive an automatic reply substantially in the form as follows: “Thx for ur Text! You must be 21+ to enter. Reply w/birthdate in format MM/DD/YYYY.” Once you send the text message with your birthdate, and if you are twenty-one (21) or older, you will then be asked to reply with your state of residence (must reply with a two-letter postal code format (e.g., LA, AL, or MS)). If your birthdate and state of residence are eligible, then you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your text messaging enabled wireless device according to the terms in your individual wireless plan with your service provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM ET on 5/4/2020. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. Entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the Entry Method No. 1. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. Message and data rates apply to use Entry Method No. 1, and entrants are responsible for all such charges, including any error messages that are sent or received in connection with the Sweepstakes. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE using Entry Method No. 1 to enter the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 1. Check your wireless device capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas.
- Entry Method No. 1 – Mail Entry: To enter without submitting a text, during the Promotion Period, print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and “DIXIEBEER Sweepstakes” on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All entries must be postmarked by 5/4/2020 and received by 5/6/2020 in order to be eligible. Limit of one (1) Mail Entry per outer envelope. Copied/mechanically reproduced Mail Entries will not be accepted.
For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is understood to begin at 12:00:00 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET that same day. Limit one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the method of entry. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, late, garbled, lost, illegible, delayed, misdirected, or stolen entries, purchases, or text messages, failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems, lost entries, text messages or transmissions, interrupted or unavailable network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures, garbled, misrouted, scrambled transmissions, printing, typographical or other errors in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials, or other errors or problems of any kind whether computer, network, cellular, human, electronic, or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or text messages, or in the announcement of the prize. The use of automated or similar devices, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries made through such means are void. Mechanically reproduced entries are void. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s wireless phone/handset/computer/device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection/Odds: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on/about 5/7/2020 from amongst all eligible entries received by Administrator, an independent organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, or Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. The potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and (where legal) Publicity Release within three (3) calendar days of the date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Rules, or return of any prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, awarding of prize to an alternate winner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed the person named on the applicable entry form. The Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrants’ e-mail accounts to receive e-mail messages. The Released Parties are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete, or illegible contact information. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- NINETEEN (19) Prizes: There will be nineteen (19) Prize winners. Each Prize winner will receive (i) ONE (1) Crawfish Boiling Kit (winner will be required to pick up their boiling kit at a location designated by Sponsor), (ii) Four (4) VIP Dixie Beer Brewery Tour Vouchers (tour to be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion). Approximate Retail Value for Prize (“ARV”) = $250.00. Actual retail may vary. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. All prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. The award of a prize does not indicate any endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes by any named or implied individual or entity. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state, and local taxes, ground transportation, food, beverages, souvenirs, parking, and other miscellaneous expenses are winner’s sole responsibility. Other than the details of the Prize outlined above, Released Parties have no additional obligations or commitments to the Prize winner in connection with this Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize(s) with one of comparable or greater value (except as otherwise provided above), at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that: i) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film, or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade, and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission, or notification; ii) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check; and iii) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto (including, but not limited to, attendance at any game) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winner from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: i) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Sponsor; ii) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and iii) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, USA.
- Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner, available after 6/29/2020, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received no later than 7/7/2020 to “DIXIEBEER” HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067.
- Administrator: HP2 Promotions, 2880 E. Northern Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85028.
- Sponsor: Dixie Brewing Company, LLC, 3501 Jourdan Rd., New Orleans, LA 70126.