Dogfish Head Crosley Sweepstakes
How to Enter:
- Via Text Message: Entrants may use their mobile phone to text the code DOGFISH (“POS Code”) to 55678 and follow instructions to be entered into the Promotion. POS will be featured on Dogfish Head displays in select retailer locations across the states of Arizona and Nevada (“Participating States”). Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Limit one text entry per person per day. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required. No additional msg/month.
- AMOE: To enter without submitting a text, during the Sweepstakes Period print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and the words “DOGFISH” Sweepstakes on a 3”x 5” cards and mail in an envelope to: HP2, P.O. Box 4016, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All mail-in entries must be received by April 30, 2019. Limit one email entry per person per day. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required.
How to Win
Potential winners will be chosen by random drawing within seven (7) days of the end of the entry period (defined below). Dogfish Head’s authorized fulfillment company, HP2 Promotions (“HP2”), will contact potential winners via text message or email (depending on method of entry) so make sure you give us a legit phone number or email! HP2 will request potential winners to confirm they are legal residents, they are 21 or older, and to provide a mailing address to deliver the prize. Potential winners need to respond within Twenty-Four Hours or their entry will be forfeited and a new potential winner will be selected in their place using the same methods mentioned above. Only three alternate random drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
In the event there are no qualifying entries, no winner will be selected.
What You Win
HP2 will select 12 random winners for this promotion. Each winner will receive one (1) Crosley Record Player ($100.00 at retail value (“ARV”)). Total prize ARV: $1200.00.
- This Promotion is offered and open only in Participating States to legal residents of the Participating States who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Dogfish Head co-workers and partners (including wholesale and retail partners and their employees, families or agents) aren’t eligible to enter this Promotion.
- Entry Period: Begins March 1, 2019 at 12:00 AM EST and ends April 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
- This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the Participating States and void in Maryland and Rhode Island.
a/k/a the Fine Print:
- The sweepstakes winner must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility.
- By entering the Crosley Record Player Text-to-Win Sweeps (“Sweepstakes”), you grant to Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Dogfish Head Distillery, Dogfish Head Companies, Dogfish Head Marketing, Dogfish Inn, and Dogfish Head, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and representatives (collectively, “Dogfish”) the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use your submission, and to further use your name and your likeness, and information in advertising and promotional materials, without compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Dogfish’s principal place of business is 6 Cannery Village Center, Milton, DE 19958.
- All prize details are at the sole discretion of Dogfish. All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except at Dogfish’s sole discretion. No cash substitutes shall be made, except at Dogfish’s sole discretion.
- Any and all federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the Sweepstakes winner.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Participants can enter via Text Message at select point-of-sale displays or via email.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- By participating, each Entrant agrees: (1) to abide by these rules and the decisions of Dogfish, which shall be final in all respects, relating to this Sweepstakes; (2) to release, discharge, and hold harmless Dogfish, from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (3) to the use of his/her submission, organization, story, name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Dogfish and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from Entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Any submission grants Dogfish a non-exclusive, non-terminable right to publish, show, sell, advertise, and promote the entrant in any way it sees fit; and (d) comply with all terms and conditions of this Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in this Section, and in these General Rules.
- A potential winner must respond to the notification within the timeframe stated in the notification and provide his/her full name, age and mailing address. Failure of a potential winner to provide this information within the stated timeframe will result in forfeiture of the prize. Except where prohibited, the potential winner must sign and return to HP2, within three (3) calendar days of being notified, an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and IRS W-9 Form in order to claim his/her Prize. Failure to return documents as specified, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the Entrant being disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner in Dogfish’s sole discretion.
- Dogfish is not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
- Dogfish is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
- Dogfish is also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Dogfish is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
- Dogfish may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or Dogfish representative(s). ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DOGFISH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Dogfish reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Sweepstakes for any reason.