“DRAGON’S MILK BONFIRE CELEBRATION SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT OF Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin AND Wyoming WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- This Dragon’s Milk Bonfire Celebration Sweepstakes is sponsored by New Holland Brewing (“Sponsor”) begins at or after 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on July 31, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on October 31, 2019. There are two (2) ways to enter this sweepstakes. Entry Method No. 1 – Text: – During the Sweepstakes Period, send a text message with the word “DMFIREPIT” from your handset addressed to “55678”. Once you send the text message, verify your age and your state, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your individual Calling Plan with your cellular provider. For additional support, text HELP to 55678 or STOP to cancel at any time. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants using Entry Method No. 1 must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Receipt of entries made via text message will be acknowledged by reply text message. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. Standard text messaging fees apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas.
Entry Method No. 2 – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®** on Point of Sale at grocery and convenience stores and other retail locations where Dragon’s Milk products are sold. You are NOT required to purchase Dragon’s Milk in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 2. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset will take you to a website. After verifying your age, complete the entry form with all required information, including your name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, state of residence, and e-mail address. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the website to enter the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 2.) Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter via this method. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 a.m. (ET) on October 31, 2019. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply to use of Entry Method No. 2. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE using Entry Method No. 2 to enter the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 2. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
**QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect a caller’s ability to text in and qualify; the ability of a person to enter by sending an email; or the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winners. If selected as a potential winner as discussed below, you will be contacted via phone, text message and/or email on November 1, 2019 after 10:00 a.m. ET. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
- Prize: TEN (10) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Winner will receive ONE (1) Custom Dragon’s Milk Fire Pit. Fire Pit will be chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion and is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon. Winner must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified expenses related to acceptance and use of prize. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $125.00.
- Winner Determination: The winner will be determined via random drawing which will occur on November 1, 2019. Drawing will be conducted by HP2Promo, a third party which is unaffiliated with Sponsor, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning prize will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone, text message and/or email on November 1, 2019 and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release (where lawful) within THREE (3) calendar days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsors sole discretion (time permitting). If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within twenty-four (24) hours, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors sole discretion (again, time permitting). Messages will NOT be left (should potential winners be contacted via phone). Sponsor and its agencies will make a commercially reasonable effort to contact ONE (1) potential winner. But, Sponsor and its agencies expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction with attempts to contact any potential winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
Winner may be asked to furnish valid proof of age (for example, a driver’s license, birth certificate or passport). An Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) must be provided to HP2Promo before prize can be received. (A facsimile or electronic copy of the Affidavit/Release shall have the same force and effect as a hand-signed document. For review of the Affidavit/Release, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with DMFIREPIT, Affidavit Request in the subject line. No prize will be awarded unless the Affidavit has been received by HP2Promo.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes under any circumstances: New Holland Brewing their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsors sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of each prize winner and his/her guests. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winner and his/her guests shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify prize winner and his/her guests from any prize element, based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and permitted assigns harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above; and/or participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the prize awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto).
The value of the prize won by a participant may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor, all parties related to Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and permitted assigns from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason, without notice or further obligation.
- Website Entries: Sponsor and its respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or miscommunications. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by third parties or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winners’ List: For names of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “DMFIREPIT,” HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All requests for the winners’ list must be postmarked by November 30, 2019 and received by December 3, 2019.
Sponsor: New Holland Brewing