LIGHTPOINT ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- This Lightpoint Adventure sweepstakes is sponsored by Pabst Brewing Company (“Sponsor”). This sweepstakes begins at or after 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on June 22, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on September 7, 2020. There are two (2) ways to enter this sweepstakes. Entry Method No. 1 – During the Sweepstakes Period, send a text message with the word “LIGHTPOINT” from your handset addressed to “55678”. Once you send the text message, verify your age and your state, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your individual Calling Plan with your cellular provider. For additional support, text HELP to 55678 or STOP to cancel at any time. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants using Entry Method No. 1 must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Receipt of entries made via text message will be acknowledged by reply text message. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. Standard text messaging fees apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas. Limit one (1) entry person, per day (12:00:001 and (ET) until 11:59:59 p.m. (ET)) during the Sweepstakes period.
Entry Method No. 2 – To enter without submitting a text, during the Sweepstakes Period print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and “LIGHTPOINT” Sweepstakes on a 3x 5 card and mail in an envelope to: HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All mail entries must be postmarked by September 7, 2020 and received by September 10, 2020. Receipt of mail entries will not be acknowledged, and entries will not be returned. Limit of one (1) mail entry per outer envelope.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect a caller’s ability to text in and qualify; the ability of a person to enter by sending an email; or the ability of the Sponsors to notify the winners. If selected as a potential winner as discussed below, you will be contacted via phone, text message and/or email on September 11, 2020 after 10:00 a.m. ET. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be returned.
- Prizes: ONE (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Winner will receive ONE (1) $1500.00 Gift Card for the purchase of an adventure (Gift Card Issuer will be chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion and Gift Card is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon) Alcohol beverages are not part of the prize. Retail Value of Prize: $1500.00. Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified expenses related to acceptance and use of prize.
- Winner Determination: The winners will be determined via random drawing which will occur on September 11, 2020. Drawing will be conducted by HP2Promo, a third party which is unaffiliated with Sponsor, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning prize will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by telephone, text message and/or email on July 10, 2020 and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release (where lawful) within THREE (3) calendar days notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsors’ sole discretion (time permitting). If a winner cannot be located or does not respond to notified within twenty-four (24) hours, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors’ sole discretion (again, time permitting). Messages will NOT be left (should potential winners be contacted via phone). Sponsor and its agencies will make a commercially reasonable effort to contact the potential winner. But, Sponsor and its agencies expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction with attempts to contact any potential winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Sponsor shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
Winner must furnish valid proof of age (for example, a driver’s license, birth certificate or passport). An Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) must be provided to HP2Promo before prize can be received. (A facsimile or electronic copy of the Affidavit/Release shall have the same force and effect as a hand-signed document. For review of the Affidavit/Release, send an email request to email@example.com with Lightpoint Adventure Sweepstakes, Affidavit Request in the subject line; for the avoidance of doubt, if using Entry Method No. 2, this request must be a separate email from the email sent to enter the Sweepstakes.) No prize will be awarded unless the Affidavit has been received by HP2Promo.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation in the Sweepstakes under any circumstances: Pabst Brewing Company, (as applicable) their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers , and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of Sponsors. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of prize winner. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winner shall authorize this background check. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify prize winner from any prize element, based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and permitted assigns harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above; and/or participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the prize awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto).
The value of the prize won by a participant may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor, all parties related to each Sponsor, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and permitted assigns from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsors shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason, without notice or further obligation.
- Mail-in Entries: Sponsor and its respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for mail-in entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or miscommunications. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by third parties or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winners’ List: For names of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “LIGHTPOINT” Sweepstakes,” HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All requests for the winners’ list must be postmarked by September 30, 2020 and received by October 4, 2020.
Sponsors: Pabst Brewing Company
Please Drink Responsibly.