mike’s® Hard 1999 Pandora Premium Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to the legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void wherE prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Pandora Media California, LLC, their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) on April 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) September 15, 2020.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method No. 1 – Mobile Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®** on Point of Sale advertising materials on display at grocery and convenience stores and other retail locations where mike’s® Hard products are sold. You are NOT required to purchase mike’s® Hard in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 1. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset will take you to a website. After verifying your age, complete the entry form with all required information, including your name, state of residence, and e-mail address. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the website to enter the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 1.) Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter via this method. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on September 15, 2020 subject to entry deadlines for Random Drawings No. 1- 4 as per Rule 6 below. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply to use of Entry Method No. 1. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE using Entry Method No. 1 to enter the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 1. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
**QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
Entry Method No. 2 – Mail: To enter without scanning the QR Code®, during the Sweepstakes Period print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address (if any) and “MIKES1999” Sweepstakes on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All entries must be postmarked by *September 16, 2020 and received by September 23, 2020. Receipt of mail entries will not be acknowledged by Sponsor; mail entries will not be returned. Copied/mechanically reproduced mail entries will not be accepted.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry form or 3” x 5” card does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled entry forms/3” x 5” cards/QR Codes® regardless of cause; and, all such entries void. Sponsor and its agencies also assume no responsibility for postage due mail.
- Prizes: There are 500 Prizes in total, with 100 Prizes being made available in each random drawing (see Rule 6 below); however, Sponsor reserves the right to award more than 100 Prizes in one or more random drawings following the initial random drawing if Prizes are not awarded in preceding random drawing(s). Winners will receive one 90-day Pandora Premium trial. A valid form of payment (i.e., major credit card) is required to activate trial. When your trial is over, your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24 hours in advance of the renewal date; your payment method will be charged for renewal at $9.99 per month + tax or $109.89 annually + tax, depending on Pandora subscription plan selected at time of prize redemption. To cancel, go to https://help.pandora.com/s/article/Cancel-your-Subscription-1519949295562?language=en_US#pandora .Deletion of Pandora app will NOT result in cancellation of subscription. There are no refunds. All costs associated with equipment or services necessary to receive the Pandora service, including broadband or wireless data, is the sole responsibility of winner. If winner already has a Pandora Premium subscription, winner will receive a $30 Gift Card; Gift Card Issuer will be chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion and Gift Card is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: $30.00. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: $15,000.00. Alcohol beverages are not part of prizes.
- Winners Determination/Odds: Random drawings will be conducted on a monthly basis as follows:
|Drawing No.||Entry Deadline (@11:59:59 p.m. ET)||Approx. Drawing Date|
|1||May 27, 2020||May 29, 2020|
|2||June 26, 2020||June 30, 2020|
|3||July 29, 2020||July 31, 2020|
|4||August 27, 2020||August 31, 2020|
|5||September 15, 2020||September 24, 2020|
*As per Rule 3 above, mail entries must be postmarked by September 16, 2020 and received by September 23, 2020.
Non-winning entries for each drawing period will NOT be retained for subsequent drawing(s). All drawings will be conducted by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a given Prize will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable random drawing. The winners will be notified by e-mail, mail or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about the approximate drawing date as set forth in the chart above, and will be required to sign a Prize Winner Eligibility and Release Form (where lawful) within five (5) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if the potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) prize per person. No Prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting said Prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said Prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said Prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of said Prize.
Taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. If value of Prize is $600 or more, winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Prize Winner Eligibility and Release Form and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of Prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning said Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON PRIZE– IF ANY- ARE THOSE OF PANDORA MEDIA CALIFORNIA, LLC OR THE GIFT CARD ISSUER (AS THE CASE MAY BE) AS THE PRIZE SUPPLIER.
- Releases: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Pandora Media California, LLC, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); and (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of said prize (as applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Mark Anthony Brands Inc., makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding said prize; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of said prize constitutes a winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, online/website entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for online/website entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of online/website entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly scanning QR Code® and thereby accessing the Sweepstakes online/website. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of online/website entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award said Prize if entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or Prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void said Prize that entrant may have won and/or require the return of said Prize that entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of said Prize and/or return of said Prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s, or any other person’s mobile device (or data/information stored therein) which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor which are not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason or a person’s inability to scan the QR Code® and thereby access the Sweepstakes Website. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners for affected random drawing(s) from all eligible, non-suspect online/website entries received for such affected random drawing(s) prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor and all eligible mail-in entries received for such affected random drawing(s) or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances; and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
- Winners’ List: For winners’ names, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “MIKES1999”, 328 S. Jefferson Street, Suite 1050, Chicago, IL 60661. All requests must be received by October 30, 2020. Winners’ names will be available after December 1, 2020.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL 60661
© 2020 Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., Chicago, IL. www.mikeshard.com ® is a registered trademark and ™ is a trademark of Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co.
MIKE’S IS HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON’T DRIVE DRUNK.® PREMIUM MALT BEVERAGE.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or administered by Pandora Media California, LLC, Pandora Media, LLC or their parent company, Sirius XM Holdings, Inc., and the subsidiaries or affiliated companies of the foregoing. Pandora® is a registered trademark owned by Pandora Media, LLC and is used with permission.