mike’s HARDER® AMA Supercross™ FIM World Championship Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the Prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Feld Motor Sports, Inc. (referred to herein as “FMS”), each their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, Prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) on April 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) June 30, 2020.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes.
Method No. 1: On-line Entry Via Text Link. During the Sweepstakes Period, text “MIKESHARDER” from your handset addressed to short code 55678. You will receive one (1) reply text message with a link to the Sweepstakes Website (https://hp2win.com/MIKESHARDEROL/). After verifying your age, complete and submit the on-line entry form with all required information to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. A valid e-mail address is required. Sending text with “MIKESHARDER” alone will NOT result in entry. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on June 30, 2020. A text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service are required. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Message and data rates and/or other fees may apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering the Sweepstakes online via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes online via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Entry Method No. 2 – Mail: During the Sweepstakes Period print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address and “MIKESHARDER” Sweepstakes on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to HP2, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All entries must be postmarked by July 1, 2020 and received by July 8, 2020. Limit of one (1) mail entry per outer envelope. Copied/mechanically reproduced mail entries will not be accepted.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, per day (12:00:01 a.m. (ET) until 11:59:59 p.m. (ET)) during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled online entries/3” x 5” card entries/text message/SMS transmissions, regardless of cause; and, all such online entries/3” x 5” card entries/text messages/SMS transmissions are void. Sponsor and its agencies also assume no responsibility for postage due mail.
- Prizes: Two (2)) Grand Prize will be awarded. Winners will each receive up to two (2) VIP Tickets (for winner and one  guest) to attend an AMA Supercross™ FIM World Championship race in Carson, CA on Saturday, October 10, 2020. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 48 Contiguous United States or District of Columbia and must sign and return a Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) prior to the trip. Prize includes (for winner and one  verified guest) round-trip coach air travel from a major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence*, three (3) days/two (2) nights hotel accommodations based on double occupancy (standard room), two (2) Pit Passes which grants cold pit access during practice and qualifying for the race, as well as up until one (1) hour before each race; two (2) pre-event track walks and two (2) mike’s HARDER Prize Packs (each mike’s HARDER Prize Pack consisting of HARDER clothing and merchandise). Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner and guest must provide their own ground transportation to and from the airports. All other expenses not specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to gratuities, souvenirs, meals, ground transportation to and from the stadium and parking at stadium of each winner. If a winner cannot attend the race on Saturday, October 10, 2020, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No other prize will be awarded.
Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: $3,350.00. Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: $6,700.00 Should actual value of Grand Prize be less than the stated Approximate Retail Value, a winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
*If a winner’s residence is within reasonable driving distance of Carson, CA as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, he/she will be responsible for ground transportation; and, a winner will not receive any substitute prize or compensation in conjunction with such substitution. If a winner chooses to travel without a guest (or guest does not timely return signed Liability Release and Publicity Release [where lawful]), a winner will receive the Grand Prize in increments appropriate for a single traveler (i.e., the winner him/herself) and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith; without limitation, a winner will only receive a Grand Prize appropriate for him/herself and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction herewith.
Alcohol beverages are not part of a Grand Prize. Actual seat location will be determined by Sponsor and FMS in their sole discretion. Tickets are subject to Terms and Conditions stated, this includes a prohibition on the re-sale of tickets. Stadium restrictions may also apply. Tickets are valid only for indicated race on Saturday, October 10, 2020. Pit access and pre-event track walk components may be modified, curtailed or even cancelled altogether at the sole discretion of FMS due to scheduling and/or other circumstances beyond their control. While participating in the Pit access and pre-event track walk components, a winner and winner’s guests must follow all instructions of the FMS and other individuals of requisite authority at all times as well as acting as a respectful and courteous manner at all times, the preceding includes but is not limited to (as applicable) refraining from heckling, bothering, interfering with or interrupting drivers, crew members or officials during the Pit access and pre-event track walk, or failing to vacate the Pit access or pre-event track walk and report to their ticketed seat at the stadium when instructed to do so. Additional restrictions may also apply to Pit access and pre-event track walk components of a Grand Prize. If Pit access or pre-event track walk components of a Grand Prize cannot be awarded as originally intended for any reason, the liability of the Sponsor and/or FMS shall be limited to the award of the remaining components of a Grand Prize and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Sponsor and FMS and/or stadium may eject winner and/or guest from the stadium if winner and/or guest behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner as determined by Sponsor, FMS and/or stadium in their sole discretion; and, under such circumstances, Sponsor, FMS and/or stadium shall NOT have any liability or obligation to a winner and/or winner’s guest of any kind.
- Winners’ Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about July 9, 2020 by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes or Sponsor. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email, postal mail and/or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing) on or about July 9, 2020 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within three (3) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected.
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash (except for gift card component of prize where required by law). Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner.
Taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. If value of a prize is $600 or more, winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of a prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning said prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON THE PRIZE – IF ANY – ARE THOSE OF FMS, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THEIR TERMS.
- Releases: By participating, entrants indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc., FMS and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); and (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize (as applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Mark Anthony Brands Inc. makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding the prize; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind.
- Text Message Conditions: Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for text message communications not received due to lost, failed delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of text message communications. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of text message communications in this Sweepstakes. Any other attempted form of entry not specified herein is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, online/website entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for online/website entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of online/website entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of online/website entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void a prize that an entrant may have won and/or require the return of a prize that an entrant may have won as a rule of such importer conduct. Entrants further acknowledges that any forfeiture of a prize and/or return of a prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsors are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor which are not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winner for from all eligible, non-suspect online entries received and all eligible 3” x 5” card entries received or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules (i.e., one  prize) are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal by a court of competent jurisdiction, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
- Winners List: For winners’ names, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “MIKESHARDER”, 328 S. Jefferson Street, Suite 1050, Chicago, IL 60661. All requests must be received by August 13, 2020. Winners’ names will be available after August 27, 2020.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL 60661
© 2020 Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., Chicago, IL. www.mikeshard.com ® is a registered trademark and ™ is a trademark of Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co.
MIKE’S IS HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON’T DRIVE DRUNK.®
Feld Motor Sports, Inc. is not sponsor, endorser or administrator of this Sweepstakes.