MXD™ Win Tickets to WWE® Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This SWEEPSTAKES is open only to the legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void IN ALASKA AND Hawaii AND wherEVER prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (“WWE”), their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), as well as alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers). By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2 Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) on January 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) March 31, 2020.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method No. 1 – Text: During the Sweepstakes Period, send a Text Message Entry (“TME”) by texting “MXDWWE” from your handset addressed to short code 55678. A valid TME will receive an automatic reply substantially in the form as follows: “Thx for ur Text! You must be 21+ to enter. Reply w/birthdate in format MM/DD/YYYY.” Once you send the text message and if you are 21 or older, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your individual Calling Plan with your cellular provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on March 31, 2020. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. Entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. Message and data rates apply to use of Entry Method No. 1. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE using Entry Method No. 1 to enter the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via Entry Method No. 1. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas.
Method No. 2: Online Entry. During the Sweepstakes period, visit https://hp2win.com/MXDWWEOL/ (the “Sweepstakes website”) and, if you advise that you are 21 years or older, complete and submit the entry on-line entry form with all required information to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. A valid e-mail address is required. All on-line entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on March 31, 2020. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address from which the e-mail transmission originated.
If you choose to enter the Sweepstakes online by using a mobile device: Message and data rates and/or other fees may apply. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for entering the Sweepstakes online via mobile device. It is therefore recommended that you consult your wireless carrier’s pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes online via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, per day (12:00:01 a.m. [ET] until 11:59:59 p.m. [ET]) during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry on a given day being accepted. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled entries/text message/SMS/online transmissions, technical regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void.
- 5. Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Winners will each receive a trip for *winner and one (1) guest to attend a WWE Match in Grand Rapids, MI on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 (date may differ; subject to availability). A Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older and must sign and return a Guest’s Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) prior to issuance of travel documents. Trip includes round-trip coach air travel for a winner and one (1) verified guest from a major commercial airport nearest a winner’s residence**, one (1) day/one (1) night hotel accommodation for a winner and one (1) guest based on double occupancy (standard room), two (2) Tickets to attend to a WWE Match on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 (date may differ; subject to availability). Travel arrangements will be made using HP2 Promotions. Prize travel not eligible for frequent flyer miles, rewards points or other “perks”. A winner and winner’s guest must travel together on same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. It is the responsibility of winner ant their guest, if any, to possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid driver’s license or passport) prior to travel. All other expenses not specified in these Official Rules (including but not limited to meals, incidentals, travel to/from the city of game, hotel accommodations in/near city of game and ground transportation between hotel and stadium; if and as applicable) are the sole responsibility of a If winner cannot attend the WWE match on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). No other prize will be awarded. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: up to $2,750.00 Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: up to $8,250.00. Should actual value of Grand Prize be less than the stated Approximate Retail Value, a winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise.
*If a winner chooses to travel without a guest, he/she will receive a Grand Prize in increments appropriate for a single traveler (i.e., a winner him/herself), including only one (1) admission to the WWE Match, and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
**If a winner’s residence is within reasonable driving distance of WWE Match (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), he/she will be responsible for ground transportation; and, a winner will not receive any substitute prize or compensation in conjunction with such substitution.
Alcohol beverages are not part of a prize. Tickets are subject to Terms and Conditions stated thereon; this include a prohibition on the resale of the tickets. Seat type and location are of Sponsor’s sole choosing. Stadium’s venue restrictions apply; and, Sponsor and WWE, reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner and/or winner’s guest who it or venue personnel deem may, in its sole discretion, behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, or may bring Sponsor or WWE into disrepute (with Sponsor having no responsibility for such decision by stadium, as stadium is a completely independent entity from Sponsor); and, under such circumstances, Sponsor shall NOT have any liability or obligation of any kind.
- Winners’ Determination/Odds: Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about April 8, 2020 by HP2 Promotions, an independent organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes or Sponsor. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by text message, email or phone (specific method[s] of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing as well as depending upon method used to enter the Sweepstakes) on or about April 8, 2019 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within three (3) business days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting).
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion for said prize of comparable value. Said Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash. Said Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. All federal, state and local taxes on said prize are a winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting said prize, a winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. All costs and expenses associated with said prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of a winner. A Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of said prize.
Taxes on said prize are a winner’s sole responsibility. If value of said prize is $600 or more, a winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of said prize, a winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsors makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning said prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SAID PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ONLY WARRANTIES ON SAID PRIZE – IF ANY- ARE THOSE OF WWE.
- Releases: By participating, entrants indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc. and WWE, their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); and (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of said prize (as applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Mark Anthony Brands Inc. and WWE make no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding said prize; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of said prize constitutes a winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind.
- Text Message Entry Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you authorize Sponsor to communicate with you by text messaging solely regarding Sweepstakes participation for the duration of the Sweepstakes. In case of dispute as to identity of a text message entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the cellular provider. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned a number by the cellular provider or as shown on the cellular provider’s records. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for text message communications/entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or due to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of text message communications/entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of text message communications/entries in this Sweepstakes. Any other attempted form of entry not specified herein is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
- Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by web-site visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award said prize if entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entrant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void said prize that entrant may have won and/or require the return of said prize that entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of said prize and/or return of said prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any text message communications sent by or sent to Sponsor which are not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect on-line and/or text (as applicable) entries received for the drawing or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing (to the extent feasible) shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy – including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief – being expressly waived.
- Winners’ List: For winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “MXDWWE”, 328 S. Jefferson Street, Suite 1050, Chicago, IL 60661. All requests must be received by May 13, 2020. Winners’ information will be available after May 27, 2020.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL 60661
© 2020 Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co., Chicago, IL. www.mikeshard.com ® is a registered trademark and ™ is a trademark of Mike’s Hard Lemonade Co.
MIKE’S IS HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON’T DRIVE DRUNK.®