Rhinegeist Mini Bike Sweepstakes
Complete Official Contest Rules:
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The winner of Rhinegeist Mini Bike Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) will receive a One (1) Custom Gold-Wrapped Coleman 196cc Mini Bike CT200U-EX. ARV: $1,699.00. The Prize does not include any alcohol. All expenses, and other costs not expressly stated in the prize package description are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner should seek advice from winner’s tax advisor as to the taxability of any prize.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA, KENTUCKY, OHIO, WISCONSIN AND TENNESSEE WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTICTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am (ET) on July 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on August 31, 2020. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. For official rules, how to enter, and prize description, please hp2win.com/GOLDBIKE/ Sponsor: Rhinegeist Brewery, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of IN, KY, OH, PA, WI and TN who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited. Employees of Rhinegeist Brewery (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (the “Promotion Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion, you verify that you are over 21. The Promotion Entities reserve the right to verify your age.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion starts at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) on 7/1/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) 8/31/2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, using your mobile device, text “GOLDBIKE” to: “55678”. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. To enter by mail, send a SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO: HP2, P. O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067 and provide your name, phone number and return address. To enter via fax, provide Sweepstakes name “GOLDBIKE”, your name, date of birth, cellphone # and complete mailing address to 602-640-0502. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, undelivered or incomplete entries; for any computer, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility, availability, or technical error.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Only one entry per individual is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from this Promotion and any future promotions that Sponsor may offer any Entrant who submits more than one entry. For purposes of entries that are submitted via text, the Entrant will be the account holder for the phone number from which the text originated. If multiple numbers are assigned to the particular account holder, the individual to whom the account holder has assigned the number from which the text originated will be deemed the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to resolve any dispute about the identity of the entrant in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or Entrants at any time during the Promotion.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing on or about 9/1/2020, from all eligible entries received, to select one (1) Prize winner. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Prize. The potential winner will be contacted by phone approximately 1 to 10 business days after the drawing. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential prize winner will be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability within Forty-Eight (48) hours. Sponsor will make one attempt to notify the potential winner, who will have Twenty-Four (24) hours to respond. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner; (b) a potential winner fails to respond to a notification attempt within Twenty-Four (24) hours; (c) a potential winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described Affidavit; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If a winner for the prize cannot be confirmed by 9/27/2020, then the prize will not be awarded. For the identity of the winner, mail a request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: HP2, P. O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067 postmarked by 10/15/20.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize. In no event will more than one prize be awarded.
- GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS)DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, hometown, and/or biographical information in any and all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
- INTERVENING CAUSE. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned because of tampering, intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other reason (each an “Intervening Cause”), which affects the security, fairness, or proper execution of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion, or award the Prize through a random drawing from all eligible entries received which, in Sponsor’s opinion, were not affected by the Intervening Cause.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any web site. In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion, Promotion/Prize related activities.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the state of Ohio without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- PRIVACY. The personal information that Sponsor collects in connection with this promotion will be used for the sole purpose of administering the promotion, including notifying the winner that her or she has won. Sponsor does not sell or otherwise share the personal information it will collect, except as specifically set forth above or as required by law. All information collected is protected by reasonable security measures, including SSL encryption.