Trivento Pit Barrel Cooker Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FOLLOWING STATES: FLORIDA, GEORGIA, INDIANA, IOWA, KENTUCKY, MICHIGAN, MISSOURI, MONTANA, OHIO, AND WYOMING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR TEXT MESSAGE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY FOR TEXT MESSAGES SENT AND RECEIVED. MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS OR FOR ALL HANDSETS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes begins May 20, 2019 at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) and ends June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET). TWO GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL EACH RECEIVE A PIT BARREL COOKER (ARV $250; TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $500). FOR OFFICIAL RULES, HOW TO ENTER, AND PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE VISIT https://hp2win.com/TRIVENTO. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SPONSORED BY FETZER VINEYARDS, HOPLAND, MENDOCINO CO., CALIFORNIA. (“Sponsor”).
- TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter: i) via text message; or ii) write in entry
- TEXT MESSAGE METHOD: In order to enter via mobile device, you must have a text messaging capable mobile device from a participating carrier. Use your text message enabled cellphone to text the letters “TRIVENTO” to 55678 during the entry period to enter the Sweepstakes. A valid text message entry will receive an automatic reply substantially in the form as follows: “Thx for ur Text! You must be 21+ to enter. Reply w/birthdate in format MM/DD/YYYY.” Once you send the text message and if you are 21 or older, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for all text messages sent and received by your mobile phone according to the terms in your individual calling plan. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans and capabilities. By sending your text message entry, you agree that you are providing Sponsor express written consent for you to receive text messages using automated technology in response to your entry related to the Sweepstakes and agree to accept all applicable charges associated therewith. You may opt-out of receiving text messages from Sponsor at any time by sending a reply text message with the word “STOP”. Text “HELP” to the short code above if you would like more information. Your mobile phone must be capable of sending and receiving text messages to participate via this method. Standard text message rates apply. Entry via text messaging may be limited and may not be available through all wireless carriers or on all handsets. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. All text message entries must be received during the Entry period to be eligible. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or with the intent to subvert the entry process are void.
- WRITTEN ENTRY METHOD: You may also enter by sending a self-addressed envelope. Fill out a 3 X 5 card and include your Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, and Date of Birth and mail it to: TRIVENTO Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067-0216. No more than one entry per envelope is allowed.
All text message sweepstakes entries must be received by July 2, 2019 by 11:59:59 p.m. (ET). Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Written entries must be postmarked by July 2, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET). Limit, one entry, per person, per household, per channel of entry.
All entries become the property of Sponsor. Released Parties are not be responsible for late, lost, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or misdirected entries or text messages or any error, omission, interruption, dilution, defect or delay in operation or transmission on the Internet or any damage to a user’s computer or mobile handset. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, and Wyoming, who are at least 21 years of age at time of entry. Offer not available to employees, officers, directors, agents (or their family members) of any licensed alcohol beverage wholesaler or retailer or any affiliated company. By entering, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, eligibility requirements, (b) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) against any and all claims, injury, damage or loses to any person or property arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a prize, and (c) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- PRIZE: A total of two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) Pit Barrel Cooker (as determined by Sponsor). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $250.00; the total ARV of all prizes combined is $500.00. . Each winner must be 21 years of age or older.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize(s) cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: The Potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received within that State. The random drawing will be conducted on or about July 3, 2019 by HP2, an independent organization, whose decision is final and binding. The Potential Winners will be notified by mail, text message or telephone on or around July 3, 2019. The Potential Winners may be required to furnish valid proof of age in a form prescribed by Sponsor, and sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release, within seventy-two (72) hours of notification. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted within the required time period, the Potential Winner forfeits the Prize. In the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the Potential Winners will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any and all prizes constitutes consent by the Grand Prize Winner to use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Prize may be awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to a winner to be randomly selected from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up until time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. The use of software, computer programs, or other means to generate automated online or text message entries or to other subvert the entry process are prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to enter will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict entries from any IP address if a suspicious activity is detected. Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By participating, each entrant further agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs and (c) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- WINNER LIST: For a list of Grand Prize Winners will be available after August 30, 2019. Please send a return self-addressed stamped envelope, attention to TRIVENTO, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All requests for the Grand Prize Winner’s list must be received by September 1, 2019.
- SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Fetzer Vineyards, Hopland, Mendocino Co., California. The information you provide in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
Copyright ©2019 FETZER VINEYARDS, HOPLAND, CA. All rights reserved.