White Claw® Colts™ VIP Experience Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes may not be used to conduct, advertise, or promote any form of gambling.
- The White Claw Colts VIP Experience Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the United States, at least 21 years of age, as of date of entry, and whose primary residence is located in the State of Indiana. Employees, representatives, officers, and directors of Mark Anthony Brands Inc., (”Sponsor”), the Indianapolis Colts, Inc. (“Club”), and the National Football League (“NFL”) and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, or any other entity involved with the development, production, implementation, administration, judging, execution, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and their household members (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited. One entry per person.
- Sweepstakes Period:The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday, August 30, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, November 22, 2019.
- How to Enter: Participants may enter in one of two methods: (1) Text Entry Method: During the Sweepstakes Period, Participants may send a Text Message Entry (“TME”) by texting “COLTS” from participant’s personal device, addressed to short code 55678. A valid TME text sent will prompt an automatic text reply that will read, “Thx for ur Text!”. Participant must reply to this text with their date of birth in format MM/DD/YYYY. Once date of birth text message is received and date of birth verified, Participant will be entered into the Sweepstakes. Participant will be charged for all text messages sent and received from device according to the terms and conditions of the Participant’s individual Service Provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday, November 22, 2019. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All participants must have a text messaging, two-way capable device, and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. Message and data rates apply. Participants may consult their wireless service provider regarding pricing BEFORE using the Text Entry Method to enter the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature the necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participant’s should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas.
Text Message Entry Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant authorizes Sponsor to communicate by text messaging, solely regarding Sweepstakes participation for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. In case of dispute as to identity of a text message participant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the cellular provider. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned a number by the cellular provider or as shown on the cellular provider’s records. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for text message communications/entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or due to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of text message communications/entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of text message communications/entries in this Sweepstakes. Any other attempted form of entry not specified herein is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry permitted.
(2) Mail Entry Method: Participants may submit entries via U.S. Mail by sending one 3” x 5” card containing: Participant’s first and last name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and the words “COLTS Sweepstakes” to: HP2 Promotions, P.O. Box 40216, Phoenix, AZ 85067. All entries must be postmarked by November 25, 2019 and received by December 2, 2019. Limit of one mail entry per envelope. Copiedor mechanically reproduced mail entries will not be accepted.
- Mail Method Entry Restrictions: Limit one entry per person, per day (12:00:01 a.m. [ET] until 11:59:59 p.m. [ET]) during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Violation of s entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any participant from the Sweepstakes as well as to prohibit such participant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion that a given participant has engaged in egregious, blatant, or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same, or proof of entry.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for late, lost, illegible, garbled, incomplete, damaged, inaccessible, corrupted or jumbled entries, text message, SMS transmissions, or mail entries (as applicable), regardless of cause; and all such entries are void. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for postage due mail.
- Prize: One Grand Prize will be awarded Grand Prize (for Prize Winner and up to three guests) includes: Four VIP Game Tickets, four sideline level tickets for pre-game warm up, opportunity for prize winner and guest(s) to participate in full-field flag holding during National Anthem (“On-Field Activities”), four Colts Jerseys, and one $100.00 gift card for the purchase of food, merchandise, and non-alcoholic beverages while at attendance at the Indianapolis Colts vs. Carolina Panthers game at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana on December 22, 2019 (“Football Game”). (Gift Card Issuer will be chosen by Sponsor at its sole discretion and Gift Card is subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon).
Prize Winner and guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older, a legal residents of the United States, and must sign a Declaration of Liability and Publicity Release (where lawful) prior to attending the Football Game, and Club’s On-Field Activities Waiver and Release. In the event of noncompliance by one or more guests, winner must accept the prize without such guest(s), the value of the Grand Prize will be reduced accordingly, and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith. All unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner including transportation to and from the stadium and parking for the Football Game. If the potential winner cannot attend the Football Game on Sunday, December 22, 2019 for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). No other prize will be awarded.
Approximate Retail Value of Prize: up to $1,300.00.
*If winner chooses to attend the Game without three guests, he/she will receive a Grand Prize appropriate for number of attendees (i.e., winner him/herself and number of guests able to attend) and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Alcoholic beverages are not part of prize. Tickets to Football Game are subject to Terms and Conditions stated thereon. Venue restrictions also apply. Tickets are valid only for indicated Football Game. Sideline viewing, and full field flag holding components of Grand Prize are provided and will be supervised by Club; sideline viewing and full field flag holding components of Grand Prize are subject to availability as well as production exigencies of warm-up activities. Without limiting the foregoing, sideline viewing or full field flag holding may be modified, curtailed, or cancelled at the sole discretion of Club due to scheduling or other circumstances beyond their control affecting warm-up activities or full field flag holding activity. Winner and winner’s guest(s) may be allowed to take photographs during sideline viewing, subject to the approval of the Club, players/coaches/officials or other relevant third parties. While participating in sideline viewing or full field flag holding components, winner and winner’s guest(s) must follow all instructions of the Club and other individuals of requisite authority at all times as well as behaving in a respectful and courteous manner at all times; the preceding includes but is not limited to refraining from heckling, bothering, interfering with, or interrupting players, coaches, or officials during warm-up activities, or failing to vacate the sideline and report to their designated seat upon instruction from authorized Club representatives. Additional restrictions may also apply to sideline viewing and full field flag holding components of Grand Prize. If sideline viewing or full field flag holding components of the Grand Prize cannot be awarded as originally intended for any reason, the liability of the Sponsor and the Club shall be limited to the award of the remaining components of the Grand Prize and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Winner and winner’s guest(s) must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner. Sponsor or Club may, in their sole discretion, eject winner or winner’s guest(s) due to such improper conduct, without liability of any kind. Exact seat location at Football Game to be determined at the sole discretion of Club.
- Winner’s Determination/Odds: Winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about December 2, 2019, conducted by HP2 Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by text message, email, or phone (specific method of notification being of Sponsor’s sole choosing as well as dependent on participant’s method of entry to Sweepstakes) on or about December 2, 2019. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, publicity release, (where lawful) as well as the Club’s Waiver, Release of Liability, and Publicity Release within three (3) days of notification (or such shorter time period as indicated thereon) or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement or if the potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting).
- General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion for prize of comparable value. Grand Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash, excluding only Gift Card component of Grand Prize to the extent required by applicable law. Grand Prize is not transferable except with Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind. By accepting the Grand Prize, winner agrees that he/she will be fully responsible for any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem the Grand Prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the Grand Prize. All costs and expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner; by way of examples only, such costs/expenses include travel to and from Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana and parking at the Stadium.
- Taxes: Taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. If value of said prize is $600 or more, winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form. Upon receipt of said prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsors makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning said prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, the PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Releases: By participating, each participant indemnifies, releases, and agrees to hold harmless (a) Sponsor Inc., Club, and the NFL Entities (“Released Parties”); and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); from any and all liability, injury, damages, claim, cause of action, or obligation arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, and the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of Grand Prize (as applicable). Where legal, acceptance of Grand Prize constitutes winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, likeness, or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor/Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees (including the Club), without further compensation or any notice or approval. By way of example only, the winner may be depicted/referenced on the Club’s website, www.colts.com, the Club’s social media pages as well as at the stadium before/during/after the Football Game.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any participant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may refuse to award said prize if participant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes, or detrimental to other participants inthe Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during participant entry or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use participant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble, or in any way tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participants agree that Sponsor may void or require the return any prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Each participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of prize or return of prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
- Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any participant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an participant’s or any other person’s mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any text message communications sent by or sent to Sponsor which are not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant who is found to be tampering with the entry process, or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired, corrupted, or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play, or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated, or suspended, Sponsor will select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect text message entries received prior to or after the action taken by Sponsor (as appropriate) and all eligible mail entries received or otherwise in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing (for text message entries, to the extent feasible) shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible (for text message entries), Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the single type prize as described in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue, or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney’s fees, with all other forms of remedy including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief being expressly waived.
- Winner’s List: For winner’s information, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “COLTS”, 328 S. Jefferson Street, Suite 1050, Chicago, IL 60661. All requests must be received by December 20, 2019. Winner’s information will be available after December 23, 2019.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL 60661
© 2019. ® Trademark and Copyright owned by White Claw Seltzer Works, Chicago, IL 60661.
Full nutrition information may be found at www.whiteclaw.com.
HARD SELTZER WITH FLAVORS. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties, LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way. Team names/logos/indicia are trademarks of the teams indicated. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. NFL Players is a trademark of National Football League Players Incorporated.